Achieve your business ambitions.
You want to ensure that your business is set up with the right legal foundations for you now and for your future growth and exit plans? We can give you access to the expertise you need to support your business from start-up or spin-out through and finally to a successful exit.
We offer a wide range of practical, corporate and commercial advice helping you to minimize threats and maximize opportunities. We are here to support and advice you through each step of the process: from the foundation of your company to regularly advise on general company law matters and legal issues that affect the day-to-day operation of business. Also provide support to our clients’ in-house legal teams and are experts on many of today’s leading issues such as corporate governance and compliance.
We assist clients to meet rigorous corporate regulation and shareholder demands for improved corporate performance. We support clients in the development and implementation of practical and innovative solutions for company law and corporate governance. We deliver not only compliance, but a platform for enhancing corporate success.
- Establishing companies;
- Advising on corporate regulatory framework and performing internal corporate control;
- Advising on corporate governance, compliance and applicable laws and regulations;
- Assisting in registration of all corporate changes;
- Advising of Director’s responsibilities;
- Assisting in regulatory matters, inspections and other relations with regulatory authorities;
- Organizing and attending General Assembly and Board of Directors meetings;
- Assisting in drafting all internal corporate documents;
- Advising on day-to-day corporate issues;
- Assisting in termination of agreements and arising rights and responsibilities;
- Assisting in drafting and negotiation of various agreements (franchise agreement, marketing agreement, service providing agreement, cooperation agreement etc.);
- Advising on shareholders’ rights and relations with minority shareholders;
- Assisting in the takeover procedure and „squeeze out” issues;
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting in privatization;
- Assisting in share sales;
- Assisting in restructuring (merger and spin off);
- Assisting in share capital increase and decrease;
- Advising on liquidation of the companies;
- Assisting in the process of bankruptcy.