Management of people is key to business success.
We deliver high quality, commercial advice on all aspects of the employment relationship – from recruitment through to retirement. We provide comprehensive advice on the day-to-day, transactional and contentious issues that our clients face. We work with clients to respond immediately to all workplace issues and provide solutions which are tailored to and appropriate for our clients’ commercial objectives, people strategies and culture.
- Advising the procedure of establishing employment relations;
- Advising on employment regulatory framework and internal employment control;
- Providing legal advice on various employment issues;
- Assisting in drafting of employment agreements, employment termination agreements, covenants, confidentiality and non-compete clauses and mandatory employee handbooks;
- Assisting in the procedure of amendment of the employment agreements on the basis of the“offer and annex” procedure;
- Assisting in drafting out of employment agreements, internal employment handbooks and other relevant legal acts;
- Legal advice regarding “mobbing” issues and preparation of all necessary documents;
- Assisting in the procedure of termination of employment;
- Assistance in the procedure of removal and dismissal of directors /board members;
- Assisting in the outsourcing procedure;
- Assisting in the process redundancy;
- Assistance in the employment of foreigners (obtaining of residence and work permits);
- Advising on data protection issues;
- Advising on all aspects of safety at work;
- Representing clients in litigation procedures in employment matters before competent courts;
- Assisting in the settlement procedures.