We provide high quality consulting, representation and assistance during the public procurement procedures to domestic and foreign legal entities in wide range of industry sectors in Montenegro.
We have great experience and success in advising clients in all phases of public procurement procedures in Montenegro: from analysis of requirements for participation in the bid, preparation of necessary documents and offer, submission of the offer and participation at the opening of the offers, negotiations, conclusion of the contract, variations, appeal related to the bid documentation/ decision on the best offer/decision on termination of the public procurement procedure/ decision on annulment of the public procurement procedure).
*Please note that from July 2020 new Law on Public Procurement (“Official Gazette of Montenegro”, no. 74/19) and Amended Law on Concessions (“Official Gazette of Montenegro”, no. 73/19) shall be applied.
- Analysis of bid documentation and requirements;
- Assistance in preparation of the necessary documents and bid offer;
- Submission of the offer;
- Participation in the opening of the offer;
- Conclusion of the contracts and its variations;
- Appeal on bid documentation;
- Appeals on decisions issued by public entity.