Address: Marka Radovića Lamela A-2, Podgorica
Phone: +382 (0) 20 262 977
Mobile: +382 (0) 69 351 619
Marija has significant experience in advising local and international clients in Montenegro providing legal services in Montenegrin, English and Italian language. She is a lawyer with in-depth knowledge and experience in implementation of cross-border projects.
She regularly advises both senior management and boards of directors when facing sensitive situations and on all aspects of corporate governance. Marija specializes in construction and project contracts with a focus on energy & infrastructure sector. She advises on all aspects of construction and engineering cases. Marija represents international investors on complex real estate transactions including sale and purchase agreements and due diligence investigations. She also has experience in a wide range of employment law-related matters advises. These include issues on the transfer or takeover of businesses, contracts of employment and employment policies, employee representation and trade union issues, dismissals and redundancies and discrimination. She also has substantial experience in dealing with multi-jurisdictional employment issues. Also, she has significant practice in privatizations legal matters in Montenegro.
Experience includes: advising Terna Crna Gora on Project on Construction of Italy-Montenegro Undersea Electricity Interconnection on various corporate management, real estate and construction development, environmental issues, employment issues and other necessary legal advice on daily basis; advising Deloitte on corporate, real estate, employment advising, data protection and other law matters; advising regional and european law offices as collaborator in Montenegro.
- Bar Association of Montenegro 2016
- Confindustria Montenegro- member of Board of Directors 2018
- Bar Exam in Montenegro 2012;
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy (Master of Science in Law) 2009;
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy (Bachelor of Law) 2007.
- Founder of Marija Kalezic Law Office 2020
- Partner in Kojic & Kalezic Law Office since 2016;
- In house lawyer at Terna Crna Gora affiliate of Terna S.p.a. Italian company and the largest independent transmission system operator (TSO) in Europe, on Project of Construction of Italy-Montenegro Undersea Electricity Interconnection, 2012- 2016;
- Trainee with Ivana Kojic Attorney at Law in association with Karanovic & Nikolic Law Office, 2010-2012.