Mina primarily advises local and international clients on a wide variety of issues relating to corporate and real estate transactions and local business operations and compliance providing legal services in Montenegrin, English and Italian language.
She drafts internal policies (company handbooks) and employment and management agreements. She also has experience in privatizations process in Montenegro.
Prior to joining Marija Kalezic Law office she worked with lawyer Nina Radović and collaborated with Moravcevic Vojnovic in cooperation with Schoenherr Law Firm, one of the leading regional law firms from Belgrade. During her work there, she has been involved in numerous successful transactions and projects, representing clients such as: Government of Montenegro, SBB, EBRD etc.
Mina has also a very good understanding to Non-Governmental Sector in Montenegro since she worked with NGO “Cedem” – Center for Democracy and Human Rights, Podgorica.
Mina completed training in International Arbitration- Arbitrating Corporate Disputes and was one of selected students of Human Rights and Civil Liberties Class which had an opportunity to participate at European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.
- Bar exam 2020
- Bar Association of Montenegro- trainee 2016.
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy (Combined Bachelor & Master of Science in Law degree) 2016.
- Associate with Marija Kalezic Law office since 2020
- Associate in Kojic & Kalezic Law Office since 2017;
- Associate with Attorney at Law Nina Radović with Moravcevic Vojnovic in cooperation with Schoenherr Law Firm 2016.